Originally Posted by Trystan
No one is horned up over Big Stick! That's why 28 pages later they continue to post

Trystan

If you haven’t read through all 28 pages of this thread, it might appear as though we are still talking about the original post from Ol’ Short Stick. Try to think of this as a group of guys standing in a circle around a toddler throwing a tantrum in a store. Although Stick had a legitimate issue with some casings he bought from me, I tried to exchange them for him for free about 100 times, he has devolved into a screaming mess. Similarly to a toddler who was genuinely thirsty, but after being offered a drink, is now throwing a tantrum on the floor. He can’t be helped, and just needs to cry this one out. Like a toddler. Either way, just because he is making a scene, doesn’t mean that we need to go talk somewhere else. If you look back, you can see we have talked about all kinds of things. Peterson casings, Nosler rifles, lesbian beavers, shaved beavers, blowing on flash holes, beers that “don’t suck” and a bunch of other stuff.
If you have anything to add, feel free to jump in. Keep in mind that once a day the toddler, ol’ Super Stick, will spout off some angry nonsense. Rest assured someone will pat him on the head to quiet him back down, and we will go back to the conversation. Whatever that might be. I hope that was an ok explanation for you.

[Linked Image]