KenBitchigan,

Alpha is simply without peer and by a rather large margin. That ain't a "preference",but rather an objective observation,fueled in the firsthand by facts. You know...all the stuff beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

None of this is "subjective",nor an "opinion",let alone subject to "debate"...but I do very much enjoy Clueless DUMB Fhuqks talking out their asses about things they've never seen,never will and which are beyond their "Life's" "experiences". Hint. LAUGHING!

Nothing "subjective" here.

[Linked Image]

Nor here.

[Linked Image]

Certainly not here. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess and Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk simply making THE World's schittiest brass and Being A Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. i've never purchased a Lot of brass,that I deemed unsafe to shoot,until I suffered Peterson's attempt at Brass Manufacturing. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Sheister,

It is admittedly entertaininger than fhuqk,to simply grant slack on the rope and watch The Show. I enjoy the Imaginary Pretend Ignore by Cuban Coke Bottle,Elkchunt's schitting her pants/drool Chronicles and the "heartiness" and "intellect" of The Do Nothing Gang in general,as they feverishly GoogleFu a first fhuqking clue,yet are miles from striking pay dirt...the "lucky" kchunts.(grin)

Always did get a kick outta "Conspiracy" Theories and the crossed-eyes espousing same.

Bless their hearts.,

Laughing!...................

Elkchunt,

I get it,that you can't drive,shoot or keep from schitting your own pants and it is VERY "rewarding" for you to flaunt your Imagination and Pretend,mainly because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You'll haveta' yet again pardon actual use,being THE barometer of evaluation,as you frantically follow along and "live" vicariously. Be SURE to try and "convince" yourself,that "you could too". Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Wipe the drool yet again,as it remains unbecoming...you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'74,

As an average,Federal is squarely towards the bottom rung and as cited,due to Metallurgy. It can be Norma soft,which is squarely fhuqking HORRIBLE. In fairness however,the last 1000pcs of Whizzum brass I bought(same Lot),was actually fair to middlin',as Federal goes. Nosler/Weatherby/Norma is fhuqking Dog Schit on the average and to be avoided,but unfortunately due proprietary nature,it sometimes must be used and I suffer it in accordance(224Wby a glaring example).

Part of said Lot.

[Linked Image]

In the end,GREAT brass is fhuqking CHEAP,because it both lives longer and offers superior performance. For a 243,I'd be driving Alpha 260 Virgin false shoulders and 200's,with a Smooch. That Smooch would be predicated upon RPM and ideally would dictate a Hornie 105HPBT and most often '17 at 3050fps+. Having finite control of headspace,from start to finish,very much bolsters relative case life

Rifles talk,yet nobody listens.

Hint..........................

Shefire,

If you put your "Life's" expenditure of 243 brass in a "pile",it wouldn't begin to "fill" a fhuqking coffee cup. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Alpha first,Lapooey second and the only time to deviate is in a Beeg Framed Krunchenticker(I've a few),for when empties will be shucked into the Rhubarb or into the Water.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

THE Peckerpole Princess,

I've seen more brass in 5 minutes,than you have in your "Life". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to wax eloquent,on the Sweet "Satisfactions" of my controlling your EVERY "thought" and "move",as you obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Use as much Imagination and Pretend,that you can muster,to "convince' yourself that isn't so. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Trystain,

Them who cain't,simply MUST plagiarize and follow suit,as it is their ONLY "move".

I'm rather at ease in breaking trail,for them farrrrrrrr less fortunate. She remains at the mercy of her "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...the "lucky" kchunt.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."