Originally Posted by tedthorn
I checked 50 pcs of Peterson brass today for flash hole centerline and roundness on my Nikon H14B Optical Comparator with Heidenhain Quadra Check DRO

Out of the 50 the worst piece was out of true center .0015 in X and Y axis with a total run out of .003

All flash holes were perfectly round to the .001

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I will perform more checks soon and report.

yeah Ted, that's great... but like the others... you are forgetting the fact that Stumpy is cross eyed as hell, needs reading glasses real bad..... and is probably getting drunk while trying to overcome the hangover he got from doing the same last night...

and then few remember that the doctor accidentally dropped him on his head, on the floor in the Delivery Room, when he was trying to spank his behind to get him to cry to open his lungs....while obtaining an Apgar Score of Zero.....

Personally considering those facts, plus having down's syndrome and Tourrette's... I think Stumpy does pretty good for having all of those handicaps along with dealing with a brain the size of a tick........

you guys ought to consider giving Schtick a break once in a while....

it ain't easy being Schtick....wife dumped him....one legs shorter than the other....accidentally castrated his left nut with a chain saw, being drunk on the tree cutting gig....Poor Guy, even his dog thinks he's a dink....

Life ain't all sunshine and roses in Craig AK....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez