Peterson is the "gift" that keeps on giving. They'll send you THE schittiest fhuqking brass on the Planet,unload their WELL founded Insecurities,lament English being farrrrrr too difficult for them and frost it with Homoerotic Fantasies. Congratulations?!?

Peterson Employee's Outdoor "Adventure" RINK

If only because extrrapolations,never ain't not interesting. LAUGHING!

Pardon My Fueling Fantasies RINK

Here's to the HILARITY of kingston feigning a first fhuqking clue about photography! I REALLY fhuqking enjoyed the fact,that she "thinks" she "knows" what she's talking about. Pardon the fact(s),that CA,field curvature,DOF,IQ and focus...are not the focus. Pun be intended,while sailing over pointy heads.Laughing!

PLEASE say sumptin' photofhuqkinggraphical!

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The astute will garner that light was tossed to cover the Peterson Me Soooooooo Horny Hummer Job,while denoting hilarious "QC" control,as ice picked carved flash holes wander like a Mad Woman going to take a [bleep],or a Peterson Outdoors "Adventure". Nothing is angular,nor linear and that is VERY fhuqking "impressive" efforts,from THE Lying Fhuqks.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Blued Walnut for me.

[Linked Image]

Nothing better than setting in a tree stand over an electric feeder and admiring all the Battle Scars of a Fence Hopping Rifle,really wrung through the ringer. Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

While hunkering a haybale,inside a freshly hopped fence,it sure is rewarding to caress French Blued steel and Circassian Walnut...then feel it's warmth. Mike Rock 1-7" dupe,short shanked. Reupold puked and LW's split...so this Classic is prolly wearing otherwise,in current guise. The 75 'Max's are getting phased out too,with the advent of the 75 and 88 ELD M(never liked 80's,of any ilk). A .545 BC outta a .378" boltface with 21" spout,prolly don't suck. Modest shim shift to stern for COAL,ejector shortened,slight 'port flare and Lever' Smooches. Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Google it,Thesaurus it and still be CLUELESS. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my fueling Fantasies and horning folks up,but there's no slighting their eager anticipation(s) to shoot for the Stars. A couple/few puns be intended.

Bless your hearts.

BEST fhuqking Thread evah!

Laughing!......................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."