Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I just got an email from Nosler I can see the goat phuuck starting but we shall see

I am sorry, time has gotten away from me today! My gunsmith took a look over the rifle and didn’t find anything visually wrong. He did mentioned that the trigger had been adjusted to a lighter pull weight and was not properly set. The rifle has been cleaned and sent down to our ballistics lab to be tested for accuracy. This will give us a good indication about what is going on and we will have a baseline to begin our diagnosis. I will let you know when I am provided the results from our lab.

Thanks,

Daniel Michels
Rifle Sales Coordinator

Best case scenario?

They don't send you another Nosler.

This ^^^^^ Unfortunately.
Trigger improperly set.....Are you fuucking serious? They come owner adjustable. Yes, it wasn’t set to your, out the door 7-8lbs pull. I bet it shot like a demon at its original trigger setting. That extra “heave-ho” required on the start button always brings bullets into the center.
Hope they at the very least rebarrel your rifle. 😎

Right I mean a Timney trigger takes a rocket scientist to adjust and as others have stated best case would be a full refund but I'm sure that will never happen....I'll get into the minuscule mag constraints and country mile long throat latter

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT