THE Peckerpole Princess,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your one and only "move",is The Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk default,of cramming even more things in your mouth and ass. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a hoot,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to try and "talk" something as simplistic as brass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Trystain,

She's FULLY under the poignant profundity of my influence. I can simply put my fingers in her nose and steer her where I wish,as per my whim.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...........

Elkchunt,

Those are some "exceptional" pictures. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Start a Thread,when you are able to leave your Couch,hop in a vehicle,shoot a rifle and remove the diaper. You'll wanna wipe away the drool first,as it is unbecoming...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,Imagination and Pretend.

LAUGHING!..............

KenBitchigan,

I simply shoot an open mind and the best wares,reliably shine brightest. R&D ain't for everyone,especially those of your ilk,if only because you are devoid the "means","abilitiies" and "comprehension" to connect a single fhuqking dot. Though on the brightside,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and concoct Delusion after Delusion,to "satiate" your Reality...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

The "few" pieces Ploy,was especially fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk "explains" it well. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The LAST fhuqking thing I'd wish to do,would be to alter the "magnificence" of Peterson brass,as it comes outta the "Factory". Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk "runs" a "tight" ship and is ALL over the "QC". Hint.

[Linked Image]

You STUPID Fhuqks are a Hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'74,

I shoot it all and then some,if only obviously. It is a treat to drive splendid wares,fed splendid brass and it is nice to toss expander balls in the garbage and drive TiN bushings expressly. Brass lives longer,Precision/Accuracy is bolstered,ES/SD diminished and it costs less jingle to enjoy same. Win/win.

There's Method to The Madness.(grin)

Hint............

Kchuntis,

You are welcome to play with your Imagination and Pretend,in any manner you wish,if only because you have to...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Greek? Are you bitching or bragging?!? That is a rather unfortunate plight,no wonder you are soooo fhuqking incredibly mired in STUPIDITY.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

16',

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that nobody I know,has purchased Peterson. Flipside being,Lapooey and Alpha remain mainstays. Hint.

You simply could not begin to fathom the magnitude of impetus and the wares associated,by folks who have the means,abilities and comprehension to connect dots and cut checks. Perhaps someday you'll get there,but until then you can follow along closer than anyone else and marvel the Splendid Pixels and say you've "seen" said wares. Be a trendsetter and poke your head in the sand even fuyrther. Laughing!

I'm rather good for the Economy and dat's what we in da' bidness term a GROSS fhuqking understatement. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

BINGO!..................

PaulBurnedhard,

Pardon the MAGNIFICE colors,of the Splendid Pixels,as you set aboard your Couchbound Kchunt and TRY to "convince" yourself you "could too"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,for "living" vicariously.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Peckerpole Princess,

Just what sort of "job" and "paycheck" can one muster,being stumped reliably by four letter words like "rial". Be sure to wax eloquent upon them "rewards". That is simply fhuqking AWESOME...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Oh my...the fhuqking STUPIDITY inherent The Do Nothing Gang,never wanes! I'm laughing sooooooooo hard,I'm fhuqking CRYING!!!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."