I've yet to see a Lot of Norma brass that was worth a fhuqk,in any chambering and I've only been trying to find one,for 40yrs. Though in fairness,the worst Lot of Norma I've ever seen,shot or bought...was lightyears better than the "best" Peterson brass I've suffered.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Am thinking that the only niche,in which I'm stagnant in suffering Norma brass as an unfortunate constant,is in 224 Wby,aboard a six-lugged POS Varmintmaster. Really need to rebarrel it to 1-7" 22 Grendel,because of my Blued/Walnut affinity. Lapua brass there,has been spectacular,in all of my 22 and 6 Grendels.

[Linked Image]

For full length H&H,I've routinely had exceptional "luck" with RP hulls,whether 300H&H,Wby or Super...as Beeg 30's go. Always nice to source 8mm RemMag and drive a false shoulder,from start to finish. It bolsters case life and certainly helps both Accuracy and Precision.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I never understood the coloration thing,or taking wares Outdoors,when the sun wasn't shining.

[Linked Image]

NOTHING matches a deep/rich blue job and hand rubbed oil finish,with crisp/sharp checkering in a Classic style and CRF.

[Linked Image]

A box of ammo,lasts me about 3 years.

You STUPID Fhuqks are Hilarious!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."