Originally Posted by DerekP

You made the accusations in public, you should show your proof in public.

I’ve already shown through his picture progression that he has altered the casings from when he received them. Attempting to put forth a rational deeper explanation on a public forum, with multiple posters who are committed to defending Larry’s outrageous behavior towards me, and my company, for trying to get him to a solution for his claimed problem, is a lose lose for me. I am happy to explain it to anyone who genuinely cares, and take as long as it takes. But a forum governed by mob rule, isn’t a great place for a detailed explanation, as you can imagine. Before you say, “Then it’s not a great place to make an accusation”, keep in mind I didn’t bring this issue here, Larry did. And continued to fuel it after it had died for almost 3 weeks. I tried, in vain, to keep his issue between just him and I. Just like we would do for anyone. [/quote]

Derek, this is the kind of crap I warned you about in the email. You will not do you and your company a service by arguing with everyone who pokes you with a stick. Knock it off. It really does make you look petty, and that is the goal of those who poke you. They aren't your customers and never will be no matter how you respond. You have put Stik in his place you called BS on him, asked him to send you the evidence, and he predictably wouldn't do so. You are done with him. You don't need to defend yourself or your company anymore.