Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Well, I just laughed myself to tears. Can someone e-mail Peterson a link to this thread?

I cannot believe the company didn't own the issue and jump all over fixing it.

I sent them a link in the following email to them:

======================================
Petersons -

Thought you might want to take a read of this thread on 24hourcampfire.com.

While I block the OP (original poster) because of his vulgarity, his posts show up if quoted by others, as they were in this case. I found his reaction to an inferior product hilarious and your response a total dodge of responsibility for allowing such a product to pass QC.

And I agree with the OP - respect is earned. In your shoes I would have ignored the vulgarity and offered to replace the defective product, no questions asked. In fact, I would have shipped him a double batch - assuming of course they didn't suffer the same ridiculously poor quality.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13017265/1/peterson-brass

While I've bought thousands of cartridge cases, I won't be buying any from Petersons - I've never seen such poor quality brass regardless of manufacturer. While your web page talks a good story, that story is obviously out of touch with reality.
======================================

Still laughing at Sticks letters and the idiotic and inept response.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.