Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by 16bore
They say it's punched on the website now......

Correct, I just updated it. We never said they were drilled. We said cut. Punching is a form of cutting. Scissors cut. They are shears. Just like a punch.

Derek...stop now.

Have a nice life, and all the best.

I'm gonna take your advice. Thanks.

Dear Derek,

Larry lives in Alaska, far from the mainland. The Bush Plane that delivers his psychological disorder medicine each month was delayed due to no fault of his own.

When Big Stick is off his medication, even briefly, the effects are spectacular, as you’v seen...The last time this happened, Boxer was found deep in the bush running naked grunting and rutting like a sow bear in heat...Hunters found him and could only get him to come to them after baiting a site with a week old salmon carcass.

It eventually worked and the hunters were able to catch Larry in a leg snare... Then, they thankfully returned him to the Rez where he recieved his long over due dose of “Purple Drank”.

Please forgive his latest tyrannical rant at you, Ben, and your company. Signs are being posted as I write this for native Alaskians to be on the look out for Larry. Searchers are out, posses have formed with salmon and Purple Drank ready to be deployed once he’s spotted.

In the meantime while we await capture...Feel free to mail me Larry’s 1000 rounds of replacement brass in 26 Nosler. I will keep it in trust for when Big Stick returns...You can PM me for my shipping information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Beaver10 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”