Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by GregW
Yeah - my take home is Peterson was not represented well here in any way, product nor support. The bumbling explanation by the president was a bad move...

Greg,
I'm still here. Just observing. I don't understand why you made that comment. We tried to reason with Larry, work with him, and replace his product for free including shipping. As for the explanation I gave, how would you go about reasoning and trying to explain a topic to someone who everytime you mention something he goes on a 3 page rant. He didn't want an answer, he wants a problem. If you or anyone have any genuine questions, I would be more than happy to answer them, I'm just out in the shop keeping an eye on the machinery.

I take it that the company you work for is family owned, I ask as you do not seem to be a quick learner.

I figured Larry had logged off, so cooler heads might prevail if I tried to answer any remaining questions. This whole thing has just been really strange. We have sold millions of casings over the past 3 years, and never had a complaint like Larry's. We have tens of thousands of customers, many setting world records and winning matches with our products. Pretty much everyone who shoots a Cheytac in the USA or the world shoots our brass because of our quality. Hell, Derek Rogers won king of 2 mile with our brass just last year. (He got beat this year by a 416 Barrett). We've never seen any complaints with pictures like the ones Larry took. That is one of the main reasons I wanted to replace his brass, besides it being the right thing to do. Just to get a closer look at them with my own eyes. But either way, I don't want to fight a battle I can't win.