Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Claim.

[Linked Image]

The Ruse.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Facts.

[Linked Image]

I VERY much enjoy the Peterson Whine and the copious Estrogen eschewed,as the greasy fhuqking snake Derek tries to lie her way outta the simplistic truth. If she does ANY of the schit she claims,the "results" would have been impossible to arrange...but nothing could be further from the Truth. Had she licked the headstamp,insteada blowing on same,she woulda TASTED schit. Hint. Laughing!

Kudos for the HILARITY of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and Secret Squirrel PM's,as she simply flounders here in the firsthand,time and again. There's LOTSA slack on the rope and Peterson is really doing "GREAT" in handling it. LAUGHING!

Peterson's Motto: "If you cut a check,we'll punch it and are happy to lie about any/everything you receive".

Bless their hearts.

Wow +P+!

josh,

I think rather highly of '17 in all of my 243AI's,whether with 105's,8's or 10's. Tough to beat the rugged reliability of the venerable Hornie 105 HPBT and what one may trade in BC to other offerings of the ilk,stalwart performance is returned in kind,though in non-lineal fashion(them is good thangs). They also happen to happily transition from mag,feedramp and chamber in Krunchentickers,less a BC hit to the meplat. Polymer offerings,don't always share that trait,in either '15 or 10 Krunchentickers(243 LBC or 243Win SALAMI),as I've multiples of each,amongst others.

[Linked Image]

The 243AI is a nice way to fly,but if only because I shoot it all and then some,I'd just as soon 243 Kreedmire. The COAL latitude never hurts an equation and I'm at ease in letting boolits of repute,in brass of repute(Peterson is WELL shy of that mark),do the work ala LRF and glass that tracks/repeats. Just hit a Grizzle Bear at 1985yds outta my office window,with a Sig 2200 MR. Very easy to arrange said comeups along The Milford,from a sane zero(225yds),with a "lowly" 6x MQ. As a rule,I tend to coax copious erector latitude and am a fan of mount/ring inclination,very often throwing 75MOA into the equation. It's nice to yield 37++ Mils from zero and then of course,there's always 10 more laying in wait,upon the windshield.

As 6mm bore sizing goes,I shoot a few flavors. Top to bottom: 19" Bart' 1-7.75" MTU 270/105's Smooched in AICS footprint DBM via MDT poly 10's or AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled),20" 6 Grendel 1-8" and typically 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches,from ASC 10's(Lever' fueled Lapua),1-7" 6BR at 21"(my longest one) and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches ala Primal guts in bindered AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled Lapua),1-7" 6 Kreedmire and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches in AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled Alpha),1-7 5R 243Win SALAMI Krunchenticker in ASC 10's with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('17 fueled in Lapua),1-9" PN 3-grooved 243 Aye-Eye ADL with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('17 fueled in Lapua/Alpha),1-8" Brux 6-284 and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches in binderless AM 10's and 5's('17 fueled in an exceptional lot of W/W) and lastly 1-8" Brux Six Twat-Six with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('22 fueled Lapua).

[Linked Image]

I like "Sleepers".............................(grin)

Larry,
If you keep up this hostility, I'm not sure how we are ever going to be BFF's. IF we can't get over this hurdle, I am going to have to try and return the matching lockets I ordered. My plan to return them, again, I hope it doesn't come to that, will be to start off with a great email. Really, you know, let them have it. Maybe curse at them a bunch, and tell them to GFY. If that doesn't work, I'll probably have to go find a forum for frustrated locket owners and really give them a good reaming online. Man I hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm in this for the long haul. But I digress, if you don't settle down soon, I am just going to have to come up to Alaska for a visit. Maybe you'll change your tune after we have a campfire and share some s'mores. We can get some matching footie pajamas, unroll our sleeping bags, and just talk schit on everyone. We'll make a whole weekend out of it. Just you and me. We can shoot some of your colorful rifles, and I'll show off my new red rider bb gun.
But on a serious note, we've had a bunch of guys blow our 243 Win brass out into AI with great results. Have a good night bud.

He'd like that. He really would. He could tell you all about Peckerpole Princesses.