Not sure what to think about this thread.. Sure has gone sideways. I have never used Peterson brass, but have used most of the others. Had an issue with a well know maker, not one of the big ones, but a good supplier of the harder to find ones. The issue I had was with an easy to find one, 38 Special. Good price, good reputation. Well had 15 split cases out of 50 on the first reload. I was not as snarkie as Larry.. The response I got was not to me acceptable. My load was 2.7g Bullseye with a 148g HBWC, a classic bullseye load that has been around for decades. The explanation for the split cases was detonation due to the small powder load. ?? They replaced the cases, with a few more no issues. Hardness, etc?? I don't know. Other brass is fine with this load, even up to 20 reloads and still going. The cases were segregated and used with other loads and they were fine. I would always give a vendor a chance to see what they would do, they responded. Things happen, will they make it right? The pictures did not look very good, but I do enough to know I can with a camera make things look bad. Social Media I guess LOL wishing for the good old times. I would not exempt Pederson brass on Larry's recommendation.. However I might look at it a bit closer.. Getting into a shouting match with Larry on the internet is a losing proposition.