KenBitchigan,

You feel free to wax eloquent in the first hand,in regards to "all" the Peterson brass you have "bought","shot" and "loaded"...though you'll have to yet again fire up your Imagination and Pretend,to "yield" same. Congratulations?!?

One thing is for SURE about you Do NOTHING Kchunts and that is when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a lot more said...than done. You "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Elkchunt,

You be SURE to start a Post,on The BIG Day,when you are able to leave your couchbound kchunt,fire a shot,go for a drive by yourself and don't schit your pants...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Until then,you be sure to nip my heels,practice your GoogleFu,plagiarize pics and "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here...lemme fuel the fires of your Imagination and Pretend,from not too many days ago.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Derek,

Do feel free to cite,where I wasn't CRYSTAL fhuqking clear and I'll happily rub your nose further in both your unrivaled fhuqking STUPIDITY and you're absolute Dog Schit wares. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact,that I'm rather at ease in dangling my own footage,rather than the plagiarized nonsensical Dumbfhuqktritude,which you are forced to summon in comparison. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words On Peterson "Quality"

Your fhuqking brass is sooooooooo fhuqking AMAZINGLY schitty,it'll never wane in it's inherent fhuqking HILARITY! You poor poor STUPID,Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit!!!

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,for trying so hard!

Laughing!..............

Nrut,

Be sure to hang some pics of your Peterson brass,once you conjure it up,via your Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

I shoot more in a slooowwwwwwwww fhuqking day,than you have in your "Life". Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

WhoreHey!,

Be SURE to dangle some "first hand" pics and don't "forget" that you "can't read this"...due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations?!?

Say sumptin' about Flight Hours and Coke Bottles,in regards to a "career" of being a Stweardess. Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

'weasil,

I barely have 80 specimens of said glass and can only extrapolate 'em to 100's of others,in the first hand.

Prolly gun a few flavors of brass too.....................(grin)

Madamjp,

My "problem" is,that I'm simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...though a guess is the BEST you'll ever muster. Congratulations?!?

What flavors of Peterson's schit are you "using"/"comparing"? Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots...and who don't. The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."