I bought some of Graf's ammo loaded in Peterson brass just for the brass as 257 Roberts was hard to find at the time. The first box of fired factory ammo 7 cases cracked at the shoulder and of the thirteen other cases loaded with a bottom charge of 4350 only two didn't crack at the neck or shoulder. I got on the phone with them and they sent me 5 boxes of Hornady Superperformance to replace the 4 boxes of ammo I had bought only requesting I send the ammo back I had bought and they included a shipping label. Crap brass but excellent customer service. However Sticks reply is the finest example of the right thing to do when sent schitt product! The Hornady brass has performed very well.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Suction.

[Linked Image]

Facts.

[Linked Image]

Hail Mary Whine.

[Linked Image]

More facts.

[Linked Image]

az,

Norma is the most over hyped and wayyyyyyyyyyyy over rated brass on the fhuqking Planet and that from inception. Their H&H based wares(whether full length or shortened versions of the ilk),are reliably the worst and Norma likes them softer than anyone else. They like to place belts in random locations too and when coupled in a case design as mechanically schitty as a 300 H&H,things can get sporty. It's a nice way to arrange a head separation.

If forced to use Norma in said application,or resort to throwing rocks...I'd at a minimum,bump neck diameter and drive a false shoulder for finite headspace control,upon the first poke,which just happens to be the most important. Hint.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Just sayin'.

I really get a kick out of the "hard charging" Do Nothing Gang and their melting Snowflake act...mainly because it sure as fhuqk ain't no act. Be SURE to call Peterson and tell them how "great" they are doing with 1st Grade Technical Aspects and Damage Control,when you place your order(s).

Laughing!

Bless your hearts....................

Addendum: For 1000 more words

The flash "holes" do not appear ratty,they are HORRIBLY fhuqking botched in concentricty and that is my being gracious.

[Linked Image]

Nothing like a fresh batch of Insecurities,a bitchin' whine and being "armed" with 17 IQ Points,to try and dispute simplistic fhuqking fhuqks.

Peterson is fhuqking hilarious,.from top to bottom and from any/all angles. Couple/few Puns be intended and I'll Google a couple/few thangs about Photography. LAUGHING!

You poor poor STUPID fhuqks.

Wow +P+!!!...................

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]