Do NOTHING DumbFhuqktitude is never not fascinating...mainly because the couchbound kchunts extolling it,are simply doing their "BEST". Congratulations?!?

I'd be curious to learn of the locale of this incredibly high Bear Density,where they are soooooooo thick,that folks get paid to keep 'em away. Where does one send a resume? What sorta guns do they use? Do they kick hard? Sounds like that'd be a place to see and perhaps a right proper vocation,were it to be. Riveting commentary for certain and undoubtedly fueled by the keen insight of firsthand findings...or just mebbe Cross-eyed Drooling DumbFhuqktitude. I reckon Pavement Pounders gotta tell themselves something,to satiate the angst of their Realities. They's undoubtedly rockin' some killer Phone "Cameras" to record the "marvels" they "see" and "Adventures" they "partake". The poor poor(literally) Stupid fhuqks,wouldn't know how/where to poke film in a digital camera.Hint. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" ever try any Peterson brass? It's really something,if'n absolute fhuqking Dog Schit is "something". I'd not wanna steal the "thunder" of a Couchbound Kchunt,not being able to gawk things they've never seen before. It'd be purty mean to swipe away their Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all that they've "got". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

VERY fhuqking funny,that The Whiner From Oz said she was "out",yet was never even fhuqking close to being IN. Hint Laughing!

She's obviously needs a Mountain and a Tree,which are both easy(for me). Here's hoping,she can "convince" herself,along with the others,that she "could too". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Caught this one,sleeping at the Zoo,between scheduled feed times. Needed an Armed Guard...give or fhuqking take! Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Was feeding this one Bananas,through the bars at the Zoo. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Saw a Cow once. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY "get after it". Feel free to regale with stoplight pics,some fences and be sure to say sumptin' in Spanish...to correlate the "splendors" associated,with your Do NOTHINGness. Hint.

So even you DUMB Fhuqks can discern that Peterson "QC" is funnier than fhuqk and an EPIC Goat Fhuqk,even though I didn't focus stack and gun a softbox? What were the "odds"?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts.

BEST Thread evah!

Laughing!...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."