Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by DerekP

This whole thing has been pretty easy to follow from the beginning. The first pictures he ever took and sent us were three Alpha casings and three of our casings. This was before he ever put anything on the fire. Our flash holes didn’t look as crisp as the ones on the Alpha casings, but besides that, they were good. Despite his temper tantrum, I figured it would be a good idea to try to replace his casings with some from our upgraded punching operation which look fantastic. He would never let us replace them for him. That is when the pictures started getting worse and worse and worse. It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible. He took his next round of pictures, and the flash holes were worse than his first pictures by a huge amount. Then he got out his good camera, because he got called out for taking all of the first pictures with his camera phone, adjusted the lighting, and took a bunch of close-ups after he’d ripped the edges of the flash holes as bad as he could. His photos show the progression of our casings as he has worked to make them look as terrible as he can. The pictures show that they didn’t arrive like he is claiming they did.
That is the real issue here. Anyone can buy Lapua or Norma or Winchester or Remington or Hornady casings, or our casings, and destroy them, and claim they showed up like that. I’m actually surprised he hasn’t hit them all with a hammer and said that is how they all showed up. It is our word against his, and his word against all the tens of thousands of customers who use our casings and love them. Including a lot of guys on here. Just on this thread there have been a few guys who have tested our casings and provided their results.

Come on now. Don't take any credibility you had, if there was some, and piss it away with comments like that. You'd be better off to admit you let some [bleep] brass go out that wasn't supposed to, and move on.

I couldn't care less what larry says, but don't say that crap and think we can't see it for B.S.

I’d be a happy to explain how I can tell he’s altered the flash holes if you’d like to talk about that. If you’d like to talk about that, we can talk in p.m.