Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by GregW
Yeah - my take home is Peterson was not represented well here in any way, product nor support. The bumbling explanation by the president was a bad move...

Greg,
I'm still here. Just observing. I don't understand why you made that comment. We tried to reason with Larry, work with him, and replace his product for free including shipping. As for the explanation I gave, how would you go about reasoning and trying to explain a topic to someone who everytime you mention something he goes on a 3 page rant. He didn't want an answer, he wants a problem. If you or anyone have any genuine questions, I would be more than happy to answer them, I'm just out in the shop keeping an eye on the machinery.

I take it that the company you work for is family owned, I ask as you do not seem to be a quick learner.

I figured Larry had logged off, so cooler heads might prevail if I tried to answer any remaining questions. This whole thing has just been really strange. We have sold millions of casings over the past 3 years, and never had a complaint like Larry's. We have tens of thousands of customers, many setting world records and winning matches with our products. Pretty much everyone who shoots a Cheytac in the USA or the world shoots our brass because of our quality. Hell, Derek Rogers won king of 2 mile with our brass just last year. (He got beat this year by a 416 Barrett). We've never seen any complaints with pictures like the ones Larry took. That is one of the main reasons I wanted to replace his brass, besides it being the right thing to do. Just to get a closer look at them with my own eyes. But either way, I don't want to fight a battle I can't win.

Ok, let us put this in context so that you may have some slight inkling as what you are dealing with.

If you have ever watched one of those yankee pawn or picker shows you will note that most of the nitwits have a silly hairdo, idiotic colourful tats, and particularly gay face hair of some description. It doesn't mean these individuals are inherently stupid or wilful, it does mean that you have espied their perceived "hook", that thing they think makes them stand out from the crowd.

Stick is definitely not stupid, but he is wilful and dismissive with a tendency to ignore any opinion or experience other than his own. Now he doesn't do this as a result of his nature, he does it as he thinks it is his "hook", and for the very same reason the other dills do...he thinks it sets him apart from the crowd.

It does, it makes him an absolute pain in the arse to deal with...but if you can get him to shut his yap for just a moment or two you will get to peruse some of the best country and photography you will ever see.

Unfortunately for you he sees you as an opportunity to shew just how beneath him your products are, which is why he will continue to ridicule and deride you and your products instead of conversing with you in a meaningful manner to remedy the situation.

Basically if you want or expect common sense or courtesy you are [bleep].

Oh...and..."hint".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.