elkchunt,

Make it off the couch yet? Fired a shot? Driven anywhere? Congratulations?!?

Feel free too plagiarize pics and wipe the drool from your maw...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'STUART,

Your incessant Whining,isn't gonna change the characteristics of Peterson brass,anymore thanDerek's breathing on same. Congratulations?!?

If/when you EVER fhuqking see your first specimen,be sure to wax eloquent upon same. Peterson brass is sooooooooo very fhuqking AMAZINGLY Schitty,that I'd not even fire it and few have a sense of Adventure,greater than I. Hint.

I wonder why Graf's is blowing the schit out,you Whining clueless Kchunt?!?

Re-hint.

Re-laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

WhoreHey!,

With your Coke Bottle Glasses and "all" that you "do"...everything is "great" to you and your Couchbound Kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this,due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and yet again corroborate that besides being a CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

KenBitchigan,

Been saving for my first camera...always really did like "your" pics. Congratulations?!?

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Hunter,

I've seen weight correlate internally capacity. Hint. Laughing!

Pass the Alpha and hold the Fluff.

bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."