Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Well, I just laughed myself to tears. Can someone e-mail Peterson a link to this thread?

I cannot believe the company didn't own the issue and jump all over fixing it.

I sent them a link in the following email to them:

======================================
Petersons -

Thought you might want to take a read of this thread on 24hourcampfire.com.

While I block the OP (original poster) because of his vulgarity, his posts show up if quoted by others, as they were in this case. I found his reaction to an inferior product hilarious and your response a total dodge of responsibility for allowing such a product to pass QC.

And I agree with the OP - respect is earned. In your shoes I would have ignored the vulgarity and offered to replace the defective product, no questions asked. In fact, I would have shipped him a double batch - assuming of course they didn't suffer the same ridiculously poor quality.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13017265/1/peterson-brass

While I've bought thousands of cartridge cases, I won't be buying any from Petersons - I've never seen such poor quality brass regardless of manufacturer. While your web page talks a good story, that story is obviously out of touch with reality.
======================================

Still laughing at Sticks letters and the idiotic and inept response.

Coyote_Hunter,
I appreciate you forwarding this thread on to us. I have been watching this since it began. I'm surprised to hear you say that we didn't own up to our mistake. From the 1st email we received from Larry we have admitted our fault. We gave a reason for the error of the casings being from our 1st run of that caliber. That was a mistake to say. Agreed. However, we have been trying to get Larry to ship us back the product for replacement from the beginning. As an employer, it is part of my job to try and protect my employees from being harassed. That was the case with Larry, and that is why we tried to talk to him like a regular human, unlike he was doing to us. If you read through his emails, he wanted nothing to do with being made whole for some reason. We still don't understand why. Its pretty simple for us, we pay for return shipping to us, and we send out replacement product. We pay for everything, super simple.
As for you never buying product from us, well, I'm disappointed to hear you say that. It seems pretty unfair to take one outlying event and form an opinion about our company and the products we offer. We are continually striving to improve our product, and as far as out of center flash holes go, we have already made the correction. As for the appearance of the flash holes in his pictures, I don't have a reason for that. I have never seen anything like that leave our facility. Please search around the internet for any other examples of flash holes like the ones Larry received. I have searched extensively, and haven't been able to find anything. If you ever change your mind about us or our products, we of course would be happy to ship product your way. In fact, I've got the box I needed to send to Larry sitting here, if you send me your address unlike he will, I'll ship you a box of 308/260/6.5 Creedmoor for free. If Larry won't take his replacement box, then I should give it to someone else. Please form your own opinions about us after seeing and shooting the product. I'm certain you won't experience the same issue Larry did with his.