Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Gdub and Paul..............I respect your opinions.

However, have you looked at the same pictures that I have of this Peterson brass?

Regardless of how "stick" chose to communicate, there is/was definitely something "non premium" about the brass he received.

I'm not sure how respecting a Supreme Court nominees defense of baseless accusations from 36 years ago co-incidence with actual photos of F-d up flash holes and piss poor communication/lack of accountability from Peterson.

But, I don't give a crap really. I just know where I'm spending my hard earned money and it ain't with Peterson.

Sir,

I'm late to this party. My bad, but I've not read the posts from beginning to end.

Unlike a lot of folk, I enjoy B's stuff for what it is. Years ago when I was a newbie on this forum, B's posts gave me opportunity to establish my bona fides.

I may poke him from time to time, but originally it was done to elicit more photos. Being from Texas, I don't encounter the geography, climate and critters that are the subject of his posts. Say what you will but the guy takes some magnificent photos.

Anywho,

It has been my experience that most folks who go into business for themselves and hope to stay in business want to please their customers, and will bend over backwards to do so.

Some folks can't be pleased.

I'll give another example. My two sons have an off-road shop. They do DPS deletes, lifts, tire and wheel packages, and custom fabrication on trucks.
I don't remember all the specifics but they worked on this guys truck and he started having problems with the front end. He called my youngest son. My youngest contacted his older brother. They drove 30+ miles to the guys house on a Friday night and fixed the problem in the guys driveway. Can't tell you how many jobs they've done based on his word of mouth advertisement.

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Agreed....some customers are worthless and cannot be pleased.
In this case....I don't think 'stick' falls in that category.
He sure does have his way with words though......
I enjoy his experience and posts....most of which make me grin.
He has also provided valuable info if you sift through the rhetoric.
I find him knowledgeable and entertaining......good pics too. Even of junk Peterson brass!