Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[Linked Image]

I reckon the rifle and knife went pretty deep in the drink?

Nope, just showing how Stick has this forum on a string. Hooked and just giving the crowd a little slack once in a while... Best thread ever... LOL

Well Sheister , considering you are always defending the little inbred mongoloid from Alaska I guess we can put you in his camp, congratulations, a duo of retards.......... wink

I'm not surprised you don't get it, but let me spell it out in small words- I'm not defending Stick as much as I'm just making fun of you and the rest of the crew here who get sucked into this nonsense. Stick can fend for himself just fine.... but you guys obviously need some angst to get through the day.... watching it all is first class entertainment...

So any attention even bad attention is good? sounds like snowflake liberal logic to me......
Then again you are from Oregon.... hmm, so is Stick ..... wink

Also making fun of me in this thread, let's see I posted what? twice maybe? yet Big Stick has posted how many times? and I am the fool?

I contend you and Stick are the fools... as I said congratulations you moron..... Sticks fan club is down to one member " Sheister" you go girl

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.