You Window Licking CLUELESS Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot! Congratulations?!?

I'm happy to fuel your Imaginations and Pretend,so you can gawk Splendid Pixels of The REAL Outdoors,from your couchbound kchunts. The "knowledge","experience" and "results" of you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks is absolutely HILARIOUS! Peterson brass is really "something",if'n absolute fhuqking Dog Schit is something. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fascinating that the "hard charging" Peckerpole Princesses,can soooooooooooooo reliabvly,fhuqk sooooooooooooo much schit up! VERY fhuqking impressive!!

Now in no particular order:

1) That tree is a Spruce not a fhuqking Red Cedar. The logs didn't come to the landing,much over 120mph,as it were a fairly serious Yarder. It weren't much over 11' on the stump. Hint. Laughing!
2) I'm happy to grant cross-eyed Droolers opportunity to "talk" saws too. That prolly ain't a 36" or close. Hint. Laughing!
3) I personally don't sweat taking a minute or two,to bang Poignant Posterity with a pic...especially when making $100 an hour in a good strip. That tree was barely worth $250 to me and went in the hat fast(understatement). Hint. Laughing!
4) Tough to play "Photo Challenge",when THE Whine Keeper has never even seen said brass. Hint. Laughing!
5) A "snag" is indicative of a dead/rotten top...not a hollowed out Bear Den,that cleaned up to High Grade. Japs were certainly sword fighting over them runs,after a 12' longbutt. Hint. Laughing!
6) The Delusional Bear Densities have yet to be cited. Hint. Laughing!
7) Still looking for the Delusional Vocation of Professional Bear Security,in the Delusional High Density "area(s)". Hint. Laughing!
8) No GOOD brass is "punched". Hint. Laughing!
9) It must be VERY "exciting",to snap a picture of a Parking Lot,for Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks. Hint. Laughing!
10) BINGO! Hint Laughing!

Hmmmmmmm...now how to fuel Imagination and Pretend ala Splendid Pixels,so Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks can give 'er another whirl. Lemme see here. LAUGHING!

Prolly had time here too,at $17 per thousand. Now the Pavement Pounders,can say they've "seen" a Red Cedar. It hit the landing at better than 140mph,due it being a touch longer reach and there was more time for black smoke to build. The only thing the Peckerpole Princesses has Busheled,is 'tater chips. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pretty fhuqking funny. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Only saw snow,felt earthquakes and spied but (1) Bear yesterday...prolly due them "high density" Delusions. Light was poor and I can only gun a 540-esque mm aspect ratio,on my cellphone. Bummer. Hint. Laughing!

Prolly getting to be this time of year,again.

[Linked Image]

Enjoyed the Pavement/Beach pics too,you gals really get "out there". Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Here's hopin' the Slow Boat...has my Mail. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

You STUPID Fhuqks be sure,to keep doing your best and do not let the cat get your tongues,nor the couch your kchunts. oooopsie!...toooooooo late. hint Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

BEST Thread evah!

BINGO!

LAUGHING!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."