Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by DerekP
It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible.

It must be easier for you to see it, than me. Can't pick up a single scratch mark, with my eyes. Maybe he breathed on them, too? Quite the accusation...

No Sh**t...........
This is Fqueken unbelievable coming from the "Top" of Peterson.

Horrible Business Practice.................

Might wanna look into how to run a business, before you attempt to 'run a business'

Calling a one time customer "mentally ill" is never a good idea, no matter if your right and he's wrong.

Pathetic Peterson'............. and to think I was going to try their brass.

I genuinely hope some day, just for a day, you can walk in my shoes. Work 7 days a week to produce a good product, most days 12 hour days, to come into the shop in the morning to an email like Larry’s first one he sent. Have your Customer Service rep apologize for the trouble Larry is having, and only ask to be treated with some respect by Larry while we help solve his problem for him. Then, after offering to replace the casings or refund his money, have Larry go on a 2 month smear campaign on the internet against you. Use tools to rip apart your product, take photos, and claim it showed up like that when you know damn well it didn’t. You have to have pretty thick skin to own a business with a few people out there like Larry. Goodnight bud, I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow.

You have to be a millennial, you have being a victim down cold.

Nuff said...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSjh7b98JB8