Originally Posted by brinky72
I'm not sure why someone from Peterson Brass who knows how these threads with Larry take course would engage in challenging him. He's not going to win nor come out looking good. I will say this from the original pictures the flashholes look off center to me. Not sure how you could make them look that way with a camera if they were centered to start with. The holes looked round and off center but not oval as if they were altered with a drill, pick, dremel or something else. Perhaps there is a way but I'm not aware of it. I was a production machinist once upon a time and I know things can happen during production that would cause this and if QC is not paying attention junk product can get out. If you are going into business where you are mass producing a product in any degree this will happen. If a customer complains, credit the account, replace/exchange the product, take responsibility and be done with it. Larry's account should have been credited, a postage paid shipping box with address label and packing should have been shipped to return the defective brass and if a return shipment of said product was returned a replacement should have been sent back to the customer. Nasty letter or not that should be standard SOP for everyone across the board. It's the cost of doing business. To engage in a back and forth pissing match makes you look foolish.
Not taking sides in this but that's day one customer service protocol no matter who is on the other end and I'm not even a business man and know better. I've gone round and round with Larry before like many of you here but I have figured out how to dissect his posts and understand what he is saying to be able to get some valuable information from it. First rule is if you are easily offended or take things personal you have two options. Either grow a thicker skin or stay off the thread. Getting people worked up and arguing is what he does and finds great entertainment in. It doesn't take but about one day on here to figure that out yet every post he finds a slew of suckers to partake in the challenge of trying to stump him. I have learned to stay out of the fray,watch the shenanigans from a distance and get a good laugh. Just check his posts and look at how many pages he keeps everyone strung along for. It's kind of funny. All that at one post a day.

Its entertainment!

[Linked Image]

ya!

[Linked Image]

So easy even a Texan,

[Linked Image]

with a gate and a golf cart can do it!

Ask me how I know?

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 10/04/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.