Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by Sheister
Well, the popcorn is running out again and I'm just starting to realize this could be one of those threads that goes on for chapters like a cheap novel.
A couple things I've learned over the years on this forum- in spite of the 8 or so years I took off due to ass-ole saturation of the site...

If I was a manufacturer in anything gunny related, Larry would be my test mule no doubt. As said above, if it can survive his test criteria it can survive anything. We've all seen the videos with him throwing his rifles with scopes mounted in rivers, across gravel bars, and generally any place but where most of us more dainty hunters wouldn't.
He shoots more in a couple weeks than any ten of us in a lifetime and reports his results in finite detail and the reasons why- "being led to water" is his most accurate line. He also isn't afraid to change up his wares if something better comes along and he will say so along the way. Leupolds are a good example. When only a few manufacturers of scopes were in the league of Leupold, that was a wise choice. As more choices came along, Larry started to experiment with everything, not just the higher end stuff, but the affordable stuff also. He has tested Nightforce, Bushnell, and just about anything else you can imagine and related back what worked and why. All you have to do is read and learn because even if you didn't care for his delivery, the content is always accurate. On top of it all, he does all this on his own dime as far as I can tell. In his neck of the woods, I doubt anyone has been a better salesman for their preferred brands of rifles, scopes, bullets, brass, etc.... just about anything gunny.

As far as Larry's ascerbic personality- well, that is just Larry. I kind of accept that you take it or leave it. Getting worked up by it is a total waste of time. Being entertained by his style and the trolling and responses is great fun at times for some of us.

If I was Peterson Brass, I would quietly in the background make sure Larry got whatever brass he needed and have him return the brass that is defective so they can improve on it. Have Larry report back on the new brass and future brass to help them with their apparent QC problem in the future and to keep them at the top of their game. Any manufacturer that doesn't see deserved criticism as an opportunity for improvement is missing the boat. IMO. Getting your feelings hurt really isn't going to get you anywhere except angry, which is a bad place to be when you have a public audience to sell to. Humble sells more product IMO.

Okay, continue on while I get some more popcorn..

You are a fuuckn moron if you think Sugar tits is the answer to anything period.
But a sniveling gash that need a brake because of azzholes yet likes sugar tits, is like a chick that hates guys hitting on her but sucks ever Dick she can. LOL

Triple F....πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”