PaulBurnedhard,

I'm VERY much enjoying your gullibility,as you do your best. Congratulations?!?

There is nothing to "argue". DUMB Fhuqk Derek manufactured,endorsed,"QC'd",packed,sold and shipped outfhuqking right Dog Schit brass and is weaving Lie after Lie,to make it "better". She apparently "thinks",that telling those Lies,will "Magically" improve the schit I rceived. In fact,she's doing "GREAT" and the humor is offa the fhuqking charts! Now it's a "Conspiracy" Theory,that somehow her schit wares were manipulated...though nobody could fhuqk it up worse than she could,by driving the dinghy. Hint. Laughing!

I remain "fairly" certain in the assertion,that opening said parcel,did not alter it's characteristics. That'd prolly be a gross fhuqking understatement. Hint. Laughing!

What she needs far more than anything,is to quit being a Whining Lying Kchunt and offer wares 1/10th as good as the bullschit she espouses. While none of that is within her means...everyone enjoys a High Speed Train Wreck and she's greasing rails,just as fast as she can.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

WhoreHey!,

Of course NOTHING is going to fhuqking change,you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS Fhuqking Dolt. You did NOT get a scoop of IQ in your sleep last night,nor a cup of ambition,nor a serving of Adventure...just more Whine and fresh Excuses. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to start a Thread,when your Couchbound Kchunt steps Outdoors and don't be miss aspooked to dangle your version of "pictures". I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you didn't "explain" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and instead held pat on being a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

As an aside and only as a "surprise" to you,this is what great brass looks like. Pardon it being easy for me to say,if only because I shoot it all and then some. Be sure to nod your head like you "understand",as you feverishly GoogleFu same. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't...you "Hard Charging" Coke Bottle queen. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........

'weasil,

Do NOT underestimate the "power" of DUMB Fhuqk Derek Peterson's Imagination or Pretend...she's on FIRE.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!............

elkchunter,

How "close" were to going Outside yesterday? How "close" to driving a vehicle? How "close" to shooting your schitty rifle? Don't forget,to mop that drool up,from your quivering lips. Hint LAUGHING! Congratulations?!?

Only saw (3) Polar Bears yesterday,but nuttin' in either good light or handy. Hmmmmm...how to fuel your Imagination,so you can "live" vicariously yet another day and find the sheer determination to plagiarize yet more pics?!? Decisions...decisions.

Laughing!

This is fitting,if only because it's as "fast" as you can "move"...you "lucky" kchunt.

LAUGHING!!!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Derek The DUMB Fhuqk,

Pardon my horning you up,but I'm "surprised" you added that to your incredibly looonnnggggg list of WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

I was REALLY hoping,you were gonna "tell" me about "Forestry" and "climbing" too,with your hilarious inside scoop of Retardation...if only to copiously frost the notion that you "started" a business. Hint. LAUGHING!

Lemme connect some dots for you. Fair to middlin' Timber here,I was freshly charged and prolly had a sidearm of some flavor at the ready. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fair to middlin' Timber here.

[Linked Image]

REALLY enjoyed your "almost" getting Jamison's name right,as you plagiarized your perpetual Dumbfhuqktitude...by yet again doing your BEST. THAT was simply fhuqking awesome! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

16',

In fairness,the interior of the flash holes are hilariously fhuqking schitty too,but the posterior is much easier to capture with Splendid Pixels. I reckon I could buy a borescope.(grin)

Peterson's "QC" is simply fhuqking EPIC,in it's oblivious Humor Quotient.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...................

'9,

Derek The DUMB Fhuqk confuses the schit house with her "QC" Department too. Rest assured,she's giving things her ALL.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................

'74,

Don't get DUMB Fhuqk Derek going on another "Conspiracy" Theory...her pointy head cain't take it.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..........

'72,

I've laughed soooooooooooo fhuqking hard at Derek The DUMB Fhuqk's keen "observations","explanations" and "QC",that tears streamed face numerous times! This schit is Blazing Saddles funny...just not on fhuqking purpose!

Bless her heart.

LAUGHING!........

Nrut,

No need to come crashing out of the closet,yet again. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'STUART,

PLEASE say you "believe" Derek The DUMB Fhuqk's "Conspiracy" Theory! Congratulations?!?

PLEASE!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."