I have to agree with Jerry. The grip on the ones I've handled is perfect. I do have squat,thick hands,and a slim grip works well for me. It's a bitch. Makes choosing a handgun a real treat as well. It has its perks though. Once met a feller that I knew was sparking my best friends wife. He didn't have a clue who I was. Let's just say that when we shook hands,he knew something was up. He didn't yelp,but that was one farmer pump he didn't soon forget. Let's just say it lingered a little. Far be it for me to medal in another couple's afairs (pun intended). I figure he signed his check that week left handed.

I would really like to try a M6. Can't find one that suits me though. I can tell you they are holding their value in this part of the country. And not in pristine condition either. The search is kinda fun though.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."