Son just got in with it, NICS check was backed up. Just as I got it, it's a left handed stock, which doesn't matter much and it will need a few changes. The recoil pad is loose, and needs to go, I need to find the correct butt plate and white line spacer. Fortunately, the stock wasn't cut and the recoil pad was just buggered on to the end of the stock.

The see thru mounts need to go, so does the scope, unfortunately I have no more of the old weaver pivot mounts left so I'll put on a Weaver #62 base(unless someone has a Weaver #162 pivot base and rings they want to sell me) and not sure what scope yet.

BDL deluxe with the "basket weave" checkering and "RKW bowling pin finish". According to the date code it was manufactured February of 1971 which would correlate with the rear iron sight having the mechanical elevator, later in 1971 they went to the sliding ramp rear sight to the best of my knowledge.
Doesn't look hardly used, no wear on the slide bars and the inside of the action is as clean as can be. Judging from the dust under the forearm this is probably another one that sat in a closet for more than 20 years and was quickly wiped down to sell.

Not that I needed another gun, but I'll take them like this all day long for $250

[Linked Image]

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people