Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by Steelhead

As I've said before, I don't give a shiet about 150+ years ago, I just wish there weren't so damn many WHITE, LIBERAL YANKEES.

Thanks to them, we have Obama.

You mean those liberal yankees like LBJ, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, Lloyd Bentsen, & Tim Kaine. Hillary may be from Chicago but she learned her political ropes in the South. I wish you southern wimps would stop electing liberals and giving them a leg up to National prominence. You guys are killing us.

Hitlery learned her political schit in DC and at Yankee universities. Kaine was and remains a carpetbagging damnyankee son of a bitch.

Then again, you have given us Schumer, all the Kennedys, Hussein Obama, Bernie Sanders, Pat Leahy, Michael Bloomberg, both Cuomos. Hell, if you just want to look at the wonders of NYS politicians and their "contributions" to the U.S., we can go Cuomo, Cuomo, Schumer, Bloomberg, FDR, Pataki, Spitzer, Rangel, and Moynihan; among others. The unions, who vote solid D, are Yankee institutions, not Southern. Gun control and anti-2A legislation comes from NY, CT, MA, NJ, MD, and the PRK; not Southern.

Last edited by 4ager; 07/26/16.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.