Originally Posted by bbassi
I bought the same gun from a member here a couple years ago that he posted on this thread. I thought I paid threw the nose for it, but It was the year I had been looking for and was in new condition. By today's standards I did really good though. grin

I feel that way already bbassi. I just went on Gunbroker looking and there is a 760 Carbine in 30-06 which is much more common than a .308 Carbine. It started at $1399 by the seller and has one bid on it for the $1399 with 7 hours to go till it closes.
Carbine on Gunbroker

I'm under that for the .308 Carbine I just bought so it would appear I did good already.

I have a 30-06 Carbine also, purchased new in 1979 and I have the original box with matching serial number on it. It has WAY nicer wood than that carbine on Gunbroker, I think I put a picture of it on this thread somewhere, but I'll never sell that one either.

My only hope is that when I do kick the bucket further down the road my son looks at those guns; now his, and says 'the old man was ok, no matter what I used to say about him', LMAO !!!!!

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people