Had to resurrect this thread, one of the best ones on here. Just read through the whole thing.

I've been looking for a pristine 760 in .35 Remington for a long time. Missed the one on here that Magmarc told me about because I was in Florida last year.

Don't want to talk prematurely, BUT, my son has a line on one. It is in a shop, upstairs on a repair rack. Apparently had a minor repair done and has sat on the rack for 4 years or so. They finally contacted the owners and they don't want it, and we have first crack at it. That's all I know, hopefully will know more next week.

If I am fortunate enough to get it, these Weaver Pivot rings and base are going on it. And the next thing I'll be searching for is an old school El Paso Weaver low power scope with Post and cross hair recticle.

Not that I'll use the iron sights because they are blurry to me nowadays, but this pivot mount is the epitome of coolness as far as I am concerned. I will post when I learn more, hopefully this coming week.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by wink_man; 12/04/16.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people