Originally Posted by Whelen Nut
Hey wink man, were you wearing a ski-mask in that shop? Whatta deal!

This shop is something else Whelen Nut, so are some of the liberal morons in Jersey.

These rifles were owned by people who used to hunt out of state and don't anymore because you can't hunt deer with a centerfire in New Jersey, only shotgun or muzzleloader. So when a guy quits hunting, or dies, family wants to get rid of it. The shop tells them there's no demand in Jersey for these rifles because you can't hunt with them in Jersey. The people tell them they don't care and just want to get rid of it, hence the low prices.

I actually picked 2 up there yesterday. That pump sat there for a few months at $250 with no interest in it, that's why I offered $200. Additionally, I picked up a Remington 700 BDL in 7MM Rem Mag with a KK barrel code which would make it May 1990 manufacture with a Nikon Pre Monarch scope mounted in Leupold rings/bases. 338RCM here tells me it is one of the finest scopes Nikon made. Gun appears to be unfired, not a scratch or mark on it, no wear on boltface, nothing. I picked that combo up for $400, pretty hard to beat in my opinion.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people