Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well I picked up a 1 st year 760 in 35 Rem the other day ,no ammo in town. I'm at Colorado Springd gs right.now and found a box of mid 60 's 200 gr rn Remingtons got them bought. Anybody have favorites in the factory offerings.? Mb

In factory ammo I like Remington brand with the 200 grain roundnose core lokt bullets. But of course since all of the big 3 ammo makers only do seasonal runs on .35 Remington, you take what you can get, shoot it up and reload it.

The 35 guys over at Marlinowners.com claim that Hornady 200 grain roundnose bullets are to hard for .35 Rem velocities and they don't open up, they say the Sierras are better, and most will say that the 200 grain roundnose Remington core lokt is the best bullet of all in the .35 Rem, either in factory ammo or as a reloading proposition if you can find the bullets.

I too have some older .35 Rem ammo, I think from the late 50's, early 60's, look at the prices on them.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people