Basically complete, my 1965 vintage 760 pump. I just have to get a barrel band/swivel stud and magazine and I think I have a line on a magazine. I do have a 10 rounder, but it hangs to far down the bottom of the receiver and will make for a miserable carry.

Gave it a thorough cleaning, trigger group and pins were sticky from cosmoline and not dirty. Barrel wasn't bad either, no copper, more dust than powder residue, I doubt the gun had much more than 10 rounds through it. It was actually dirtier on the outside than the inside from storage and cleaned up nicely.

I mounted a period correct El Paso Weaver V4.5 1.5X4.5 variable on it in the long extinct swing over Weaver Pivot Mounts. Those mounts are superb for the low comb stocks on the 760/742 series of guns. The scope sits low, good cheek weld to stock and swing it aside for a good cheek weld with the irons. And the gun writers back in the day who bashed these mounts claiming they wouldn't hold zero if swung back and forth obviously never tried them to see it their statements were true.

[Linked Image]

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people