Poconojack,

I have NOT. - All that I know is that a former & now long dead employee of Cherry's Sporting Goods of Chicago, IL once told me in the 1980s that they were ordered & that he was "sure" that the special order was for 300 pieces.
Bob M__________ said that he had no idea if they were actually produced/delivered or not, as he had a stroke & had to retire from CSG's employment.

I received an email from a man on another forum, years ago, that ONE 7x57mm was sold at auction years ago for reportedly over 3,000.USD.
(In theory, according to the same "source", a pair of samples were made for Cherry's.)

That is the SUM of all that "I think I know" of this subject & all, some or perhaps none, of what I've seen/heard, may be true. - In any case, I believe enough is truthful to KEEP LOOKING for more/better information.
(IF Cherry's Sporting Goods was not KNOWN to have made other "instant collectables", I wouldn't bother with this rather odd issue.)

I would be PLEASED if any of our members has any other (& hopefully better) info on this matter.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836