Originally Posted by Blackheart
50 yards, 80 yards of course they didn't hear the safety you retard. You never get close to the fuggers and that doesn't surprise me a bit. You don't fool me bob. And the big old deer aren't saying all you'd like to think they do about your hunting prowess either. Of course you shoot some big deer. You've got the money to hunt where they get big. You don't pay/travel to hunt where the bucks run small. I've got a friend here with a very impressive trophy room. Like you he's hunted all over the continent and the world. Come deer season HERE he doesn't produce anything that impressive and he knows it. I've made him look like a rank beginner here season after season and he knows that too.

I knew you'd fall back on that...the class envy shidt is your mantra. It's noble to stay at home and shoot a bunch of dinks....haha. I have done plenty of the,too.

You just get eaten up with bitterness at someone else's success, don't you? Really grates your nerves huh? What a jealous and pathetic excuse for a human being you are.....a real first class jerk off. smirk

Maine is "home" to me. And NH, Vt etc. here's a clue which you'd know if you had any experience both places.......it's a LOT harder to kill a buck in Maine than NY....that's why people I know go to NY...... because they flunk out in Maine while NY is over run with them....like rabbits. they get doe tags they can fill in NY like breaking sticks. I've hunted both places, so please....don't tell me any different.

Any dope can kill a deer in NY...the Maine statewide success on ANY deer is only about 12%...on bucks like mine MUCH lower.

Any working stiff can afford Maine...I hunt it for the cost of transportation, food, and lodging. The same money as a week in NY.

For that matter, the same as it cost me to hunt Kansas with Skane and his father, Paul....because I was invited by a generous land owner. No guide fees, no trespass fees.

And the same as it cost me to hunt Wyoming the last 30+ years. Transportation, food, and lodging....I have never paid a guide nor trespass fee in those places. And the overwhelming majority of the big bucks I've killed have been on very inexpensive hunts within reach of any working stiff who posts here. matter of fact, most ALL my biggest bucks have been killed on my cheapest hunts and mostly ALL non guided...how'd that happen? shocked

So don't be lecturing me about "having money". Because I am not, and never have been "rich".

But I have worked hard at my deer hunting,,,wherever I did it and no matter how much I paid to do it.

So, don't be giving me that holier than thou crap about having money. I get off my ass,do my homework, and behave like a decent human being....which is maybe why a lot of people don't get invited anywhere, They behave like jerks.

Don't be disillusioned by your own misconceptions about your own hunting prowess. i think mine are average at best. Learned a long time ago the keys to success in killing big bucks are simple...You don't have to be a "great hunter" like you think you are, possessing great skills.....You need to ..leqrn to shoot half way straight, and show up where they live, and work hard at it.

This ain't rocket science possessing great skill. But it salves your ego to believe it does,

You aren't ever going to kill them sitting at home and being envious of other people. Do your home work. Spend the time it takes and get off your ass, and go someplace. You're within driving distance of Maine. Get off your butt and go.

Let me know how you do.....

Pathetic.

Last edited by BobinNH; 07/11/16.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.