Originally Posted by DaveinWV
My son bought me this Grice special run 7600 7mm-08 several years ago. I've had a feed problem on and off with it. It's a problem with the magazine seating depth. I tried adjusting the feed lips on both of my magazines. This evening I tried switching the trigger group with my 760 and it didn't work. The magazine catches are different. I compared the older 760 magazines and saw the notch for the magazine catch to hold the mags in place was deeper with the older mags. I used my Dremel to deepen the notch and the mags seem to seat better. My next range trip will tell me if it's fixed.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Very nice rifles.

I bought one in about 2003 or 2004.

30-06, 2nd shot the extractor pulled out. Took it to an authorized gunsmith and he put a new extractor in. On about the 2nd or 3rd shot with replacement extractor it pulled out so back we went to the gunsmith. He checked it out and said the chamber was rough so he sent it back to Remington for a new barrel.

Got it back and sent it down the road. At times I wish I still had it but I had a very sour taste in my mouth from the incident.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!