Originally Posted by Blackheart
50 yards, 80 yards of course they didn't hear the safety you retard. You never get close to the fuggers and that doesn't surprise me a bit. You don't fool me Bob. And the big bucks aren't saying all you'd like to think they do about your hunting prowess either. Of course you shoot some big deer. You've got the money to hunt where they get big. You don't pay/travel to hunt where the bucks run small. I've got a friend here with a very impressive trophy room. Like you, he's hunted all over the continent and the world. Come deer season HERE he doesn't produce anything that impressive and he knows it. I've made him look like a rank beginner here season after season and he knows that too.

That's just silly Blackheart. You cast a pretty wide net with that statement. A good Hunter is a good Hunter, period. I've ran around and hunted the same country as you and taken many deer and still do. Saying because someone has money they can be less of a hunter is ridiculous. Bob takes bucks everywhere and hunts his butt off in the woods and spends the time being proficient with his equipment. This safety non sense is just that, non sense.

Semper Fi