Add me to the list of 760/7600 fans. I approached mine from a different direction, a handy ranch/mountain rifle for here in New Mexico. As I'm a southpaw with lots of trigger time on pump shotguns, a pump rifle was a natural solution to my need for a rifle with more reach than my AR carbine. Flatter trajectory made .270 a natural choice. With minor Dremel/file modifications to the stock, the 7600 will accept a Magpul shotgun stock. I mainly mounted that stock for the grip angle and adjustable LOP; I like pistol grips but the SGA snags less. Optic is a VX-Freedom AR 1.5-4x.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I tend to carry this rifle when out prospecting. It hasn't gone hunting yet; it'll come along next time I'm helping a rancher friend call coyotes.

Out on BLM land in northern NM.

Matching most other experiences here, mine is a shooter. This 3-shot group was at 275 yards with 130-grain Federal Power-Shok. This rifle HATES 150-grain Power-Points; the result is fist-sized patterns at 100 yards. 130-grain Power-Points did better; it may be a matter of slow barrel twist.

Mine is the only one of its kind most of my buddies out here have seen. A friend from Missouri believes his dad had one, and I may have seen one or two at gun shows when I lived there. It's been well-received, and I used it in a bit of "outlaw 3-gun"-type fun out in the desert with excellent results. The darned thing just hits what I aim at.

Last edited by DeoVindice; 09/19/20.

Sic Semper Tyrannis