Actually I'm pretty content with the hunting here Bob and feel no need to go someplace else. My walls are pretty well covered with antlers now and I don't neeed more of those either. You should check the facts about the deer numbers and harvest rates in NY before you spout off about how easy it is compared to other places. Sure it's great in some areas but it's comparable to Maine in others. I don't hunt in one of the high numbers areas nor is it a real low numbers area either. Western and central NY do have high deer density and it is easy to kill deer there. I feel the true measure of how good a hunter you are is how well you do in your area compared to other hunters in your area and in that regard I've always done very well. I don't need to go somewhere else and shoot a monster buck to feel like a good, accomplished hunter. Besides that , I only get two weeks vacation a year. I spend one week of it in the summer with my wife doing stuff she wants to do and the other week during deer season right here.