Originally Posted by 673
https://globalnews.ca/video/8510325/cross-border-truck-drivers-face-covid-19-vaccination-mandate
Interesting, it really gets weird now. So.....looks like ...oh..never mind.

Anyways, attention fat people, best prepare for a shortage of things like food and stuff,, that is all.

Yea I saw the first report and thought someone had knocked some sense into them, but guess not. I talked to a friend the other day that owns 4 local businesses and he said they are dying from a thousand cuts. The supply chain shortage along with the mandates is becoming harder and harder to overcome. He cant even get parts for his trucks so he's got guys scavenging all over the Territory. The trucker ban will only make it worse. I dont think Trudeau is the sharpest pencil, but he's not so stupid that he cant figure out this will make it worse. I believe they plan to ruin the economy so they can start over. Once things get real bad they are going to offer everyone a yearly salary and then they have people right where they want them.

Meanwhile in the UK communist Boris Johnson is hanging on to power by a thread. Sounds like a good chance he will get the boot. One can hope.