we went out to what I figured was going to be the most populated freedom rally within an hour of my house, so we went to Vernon and participated with that one. There were rallies all over, everywhere scattered around, I think that is just the nature of the area. There was probably 500 People or more, it was hard to tell because I couldn't see them all at the same time because the People were on all 4 corners of a major intersection leading into town, there was no way for the traffic to not go right by everyone.

I never saw a mask anyone, except a covtard that walked by us twice mumbling about his right to wear a mask, LOL, I said to him yeah, it is your right, that's the point. Everyone I spoke with was well educated on the subject, very polite, and zero garbage. I spoke with a young lady who lost her job of 22 years with Canada post, several others who lost their jobs.
Lots of kids, very impressed, nobody was smoking weed or drinking, so that was good too.

Every single truck that went by was pulling on it, they were really appreciative for the support, most car/trucks honking, a few Trudeau salutes, about one salute for every 100 vehicles, this one guy kept driving by repeatedly with a big smile on his face, Trudeau salute displayed, then he got stuck at a crosswalk and about 8 old guys were there yelling stuff, that was the most hilarious thing I saw, and it was funny. laugh
The most interesting scene I saw was a pickup stopped in front of us and a kid about 10, hung out the window of his Dads truck with a sign that read..."Trudeau is a Communist"...all I could say was.....that's right little buddy.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]