673;
Good morning my friend to the north, I hope you're not getting the winds we are, though it does mean it's sunny so that's nice.

If you see some of our yard stuff passing your way in an hour or two, perhaps you could grab it? grin

I am reminded of the time I rolled up to the local grocery checkout for the tail end of some elderly lady's diatribe to the clerk that there weren't enough of them on shift and she - the retired older lady - had been greatly put out having to wait that long.

The old lady left before I could say anything to her, and honestly I might not have anyways 673, but I did apologize to the young clerk and then made her laugh when I said, "Yah, when you were hiring all the staff and setting up the schedules for this week, you really should have taken that wonderful retired lady's time into better account!"

As you've suggested, I suspect there's many of our fellow Canadians who are either waking up to what is happening or in some cases are ahead of me - I can't say without getting to know them can I?

That said, it's been months and months since I was in a Credit Union and that was because I did a job, was paid with a cheque and forgot I could take a photo of it for deposit! blush

Got paid for another side job and the brains of the outfit reminded me I used to do that all the time.... man I think I used to be sharper than I am now... maybe I never was??? laugh

All the best until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"