ribka;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope you're seeing more sun than we're getting - nothing new for us in winter but we still miss it - and that all in your world are well.

I tend to forget that some of my fellow Canadians still take some of what is said on our mainstream media - CBC, CTV and Global - at face value.

It is my hope and prayer that part of the positive outcome of this movement will be other folks beginning to question the narrative - script in many instances really - and ask themselves just why that might be happening.

The other positive outcome that I see already is that the rest of the world gets to see Crown Prince and Minions Inc. exposed for what they truly are.

Personally I was very happy to see First Nations, Asian, Caribbean, South Asian - you name it - folks shown supporting it. Anyone looking at that and still believing it's a white supremacist movement are, well wrong!

As I've said to a few other people and on another Canuck forum I'm on, I don't for one moment believe this was a simple vax/no vax issue with the truckers. It's much, much more and goes much deeper than any of the media are covering.

Anyways I'm just one old guy who has studied history and people for my entire life, but have a degree in absolutely nothing, so there is that too.

Regardless, I will continue to pray and hope for a positive outcome for not only Canada, but our planet as it does appear the planet is watching us.

All the best to you all ribka.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"