Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Lorne;
Afternoon to you sir, hope you're well.

The cracks are getting big enough to shove a cat through today.

Looks like "somebody" has convinced Skidoo Doug that he's stepped in it big time.

Is this the same guy we listened to 2 days ago? Yesterday?

Listen to his voice - it's not measured and even - he's spooked or something...

Couldn't happen to a nicer batch of folks truly.

Until next time.

Dwayne

Dwayne

Good day to you again

I fear someone has kidnapped Doug Ford because THAT is a long ways from what he was saying.

Distracted for sure , possibly struggling with that chemical dependency thing again....

Or maybe the prince offered him something for his support then pulled it and he's afraid that he doesn't have a chair when the music stops.

Its impossible to make this up

Take care
Lorne

Lorne;
Thanks for the reply and the chuckle.

"He's afraid he doesn't have a chair when the music stops" laugh laugh laugh

As mentioned I suffer no allusion that this is over by any stretch.

That said, in a time where the politicos seem to govern via the phone poll, it might be that Skidoo Doug was outside and smelled a roofing tar pot boiling and thought, "Hey it's too cold for roofing, now why would the gentle villagers be heating up tar?" and at the same time seen them all holding pillows... and it's not yet time for a nap. wink

Once again to be clear, I don't wish ill on anyone in power currently, but there's a few that need to be gone from their positions and the sooner the better so as to limit the damage they're doing.

Oh, lastly I see that Prince Hide 'n Scoot has left the Parliament again in a huff - think that's every day this week.

For him my verse of the day is Psalm 109: 9-11

"May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership.
May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.
May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven [4] from their ruined homes.
May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor."

Best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"