Originally Posted by BC30cal
Steve;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope you're getting decent weather in your part of the world and you're all well.

What I don't begin to suggest I speak for any truckers, out here most of the owner operators are making payments on their rigs.

If the feds or province pull their certification, they can walk away and be hired in another industry this afternoon for the most part....
Dwayne

I think most of us realize that yanking licenses isn't the way to go, but even during this protest, some MPs are looking to score political points. It is the nature of the beast.

Things must come to a head before progress is made. I saw that one Liberal MP has even "rebuked" his own party over pandemic restrictions. It is one of a number of things to watch. That won't play well with the Liberals, but it's out there now. CTV released Joel Lightbound's statement to the press.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.5772646

Originally Posted by Nashville
Steve,

No worries. Even a raid such as being rumoured leaves parliament in the same position. They can arrest everyone but they still have dead trucks there and no one to move them. On top of that, more people are ready to come in.

Holding everyone, transporting everyone, and dealing with a more inflamed nation would become another problem.

That's good to hear. All the best.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]