Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Awesome bunch of doctors. I have been following them for months now, and they have been a great source of information that has been proven right over and over again. Dr Pierre Kory and the FLCCC along with Dr Zelenko have also been great sources of information.

Hi friend. I hope you're doing well. It's has gone steady down hill, hasn't it?

Keep the faith.

We have survived yes, but its gone downhill faster than I would have ever believed possible. When they started closing churches and so few had any problem with that I knew we were in trouble.

Yes, society is so morally broke now. The founding principles......what's that to today's society? What is integrity, and on and on.....and that is the reason the world is where it is.......the media has won the brainwashing campaign.

Some youth will wake up, because their parents are being forced to wake up, but that takes time, and there really isn't any time for education in this scenario, not even a Cliff Notes version. It takes time to convert those you can save from the endless brainwashing.

But empty shelves with no food in 3 days has a way of forcing your opponents hand, and putting them on defense.

Remember, you can only win your freedom from an offense stance. Defense never wins.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)