Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Nashville
Dwayne, 673 and others here.

Everyday we look back here waiting for your words of support as well. I personally have felt at peace this entire time, I haven’t had any bad days yet. It’s almost unfair. There are those around here that ride a rollercoaster of emotions in relation to what is happening around us. They waiver in their surety of the support behind and around them.

I take your words of encouragement and share them with those that need reassuring. It generally doesn’t take long to turn around a few sour thoughts. Your words go further than you may know.

Thanks again guys.

Nashville,

You guys (and this cause) continue to be in my prayers. Remember that each one of you there represents probably 100-1000 people who you don't see or hear, but who are proponents of liberty and who hope and pray for your success. You guys are the faces and mouths of millions of Canadians, and untold millions around the world.

Well stated.

The Canadian Truckers have a ton of support in the USA.

It is shameful how the news media is painting the trucker occupation as an unruly mob that's threatening the good people of Ottawa, whereas last summer the BLM occupations that completely ruined some of the great US cities and resulted in more unsolved rapes and murders than they'll ever let on were spun as peaceful protests.