Steve;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope you're getting decent weather in your part of the world and you're all well.

What I don't begin to suggest I speak for any truckers, out here most of the owner operators are making payments on their rigs.

If the feds or province pull their certification, they can walk away and be hired in another industry this afternoon for the most part.

The start of that pile of dominoes then would be the finance company who really own the truck take it in the shorts, then as noted above nobody is going to tow the thing anyways, so it sits in the middle of the city and the finance company/bank takes another blow to the shorts.

Feeling terrible about taking a double blow to the shorts, the finance company and their local MP go to the Ontario Liquor Distribution outlet and low and behold the shelves are bare because - well the booze truck didn't run because reasons.

When they swing into the local grocery after that, they'll see even less on the shelves and when they run out of gas on the way home, they'll walk because the fuel truck needed repairs today for reasons...

If anyone thinks that's a fantasy, they really need to talk to a few truckers and then listen carefully to what they're saying in response.

I have folks in the trucking industry in my immediate family Steve.... talk about the wrong crowd to think you can back them into a corner.

They'll come out on the other side in much, much better shape.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"